The Challenger 2x42 G2+is outfitted with a new five-lens eyepiece that minimizes distortion across the edges of the field of view and increases image sharpness and contrast.
* An energy-conserving wide-angled IR illuminator is designed to use the device on a Head Mount in lowlight (for map reading, travelling, use in dark isolated premises).
* The body of metal and carbon-filled plastic is able to effectively withstand impact, moisture and dust which allows the units to be used in extreme conditions.
* Two diametrically positioned mounting rails with a ¼” tripod mount are used to attach to the Head Mount. Additional Weaver rail on the body is designed to install extra Pulsar IR Illuminator or other accessories.
* It is outfitted with a new five-lens eyepiece that minimizes distortion across the edges of the field of view and increases image sharpness and contrast. A soft rubber eyecup conceals the light emission from the tube thus permitting a user to stay unnoticed. When rotating the eyepiece, the eyecup remains fixed.
* All operations are carried out with the help of a single switch that sequentially turns on the unit and IR Illuminator.
* Image intensifier tube generation: 2+
* Type of image instensifier tube: EPM207G
* Magnification, x: 2
* Objective lens, mm: 42
* Resolution, lines/mm, min: 42
* Angular field of view, degree: 20
* Max. detection range,m/yds: 400 / 437
* Eyepiece adjustment, dipoter: ± 6
* Eye relief, mm: 25
* Operating voltage, V: 3 (1xCR123A)
* Tripod mounts (two), inch: 1/4
* Max. operating time (IR off / on), hour: 50 / 20
* Operating temperature: -20 … +40
* Degree of protection, IP code: IPX6
* Dimensions, mm/inch:
- Length: 180 / 7
- Width: 58 / 2.3
- Height: 76 /3
* Weight, kg/oz: 0.54 / 19
Download User Manual (.pdf)